Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sex Sells.

What do you say we just forget
Cus I'm good with faces but I can't get the names
But an ounce of light on them and it's all the same
I could remember if it weren't for the spaces between
Everyone walking without personality
I hear we are all conscious, but my God who in hell stole the shape
Of the hearts that you made in heaven meant for love, now escaped

The wind carries with it, a light from the stars
Shooting skies falling down placing names with the scars
Hollywood's lookin pretty like the temptress she is
But she lied about love in a scene, I was just a boy then
When lies turned to beauty and eyes turned to shame
You made love out to be some sex and some flames

Proposterous love invaded with pop culture prose
The cons were the public, to this day they don't know
Shoved down like a pill they swallowed love like a fiend
Lust manifested love and made them weak in the knees
When lies turned to beauty and eyes turned to shame
The fake came 'a running turning love into games

1 comment: