Thursday, January 31, 2008

Dare To Love

I don't want it to seem like I've lost faith or interest in God. Though, I will admit I have been apathetic, which seems to plague me from time to time. This does not make me happy, in fact, thankfully it has begun to scare the hell out of me. Not because I fear death and an eternity in hell, but because I am separated from the love of my life. I cannot love to my full capability without him, I cannot become humble, I cannot become creative, and I cannot see the world the way he meant for me/us to see it.

Without being near to my father, I am nothing. Merely walking matter. I become more science than soul, I become more restless than whole. I never claimed to be Jesus, and I'm tired of playing God. Heaven won't rebuke me, thus angels must guide me. Home is where the gates extravagantly welcome, with the souls of men whom have died great deaths for the sake of something greater than themselves. And where our King awaits our arrival just as he swooned over our hearts, by loving he gave existence to love itself. And that, WILL always trump anything that may come against it. Some will fight, to which I challenge in return, dare to love.

That's my Kingdom, that's why I will die divine.

No comments: